125 2nd Street NW
Ortonville, MN 56278
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
106 St Olaf Ave N
Canby, MN 56220
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:15 pm
422 5th Ave
PO Box 166
Madison, MN 56256
- Monday – Wednesday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
640 Atlantic Ave E Hwy 12
PO Box 321
Benson, MN 56215
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Ways to Get Involved
We accept donations during our regular business hours. We accept clothing that is clean and free of holes or stains, as well as household items, furniture and some appliances that are clean, usable, and in good condition. Tax Receipts are available for donations in good, usable condition.
Items we cannot accept:
- Old Televisions
- Computer Equipment
- Car Seats
- Bed frames
What Is Your Donation Worth?
Have extra time? Would you like to get out and meet new people? We’re always looking for people willing to help out at the store. Any amount of time is helpful.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Customer Service
- Creating Displays
- Unloading Donations
- Light Cleaning
- Sorting Donations
- Organizing Shelves and Racks
- Pricing Donations
- Organizing Out of Season Merchandise
If you are interested in volunteering, please stop by during store hours or give us a call.
Medical Equipment Loan Closets
What is a Loan Closet?
The loan closets offer medical equipment rental at a low monthly cost. Prairie Five Loan Closet is dedicated to empowering individuals to lead independent lives with assisted devises. The loan closet has: wheelchairs, walkers, seated walkers, crutches, commodes, shower chairs, shower benches, toilet risers, knee scooters, bed rails, and canes.
Reasons to Borrow Medical Equipment:
- You are recovering from an injury or surgery.
- You want to try the equipment before you buy it.
- You are ill and uncertain about the period of need.
- You need it for a weekend or temporary basis to assist a family member.
- You are a visitor in the area who may not be able to transport your own equipment.
- You are helping a friend.